LES SERRES NEVILLE
1650 WELLINGTON S.
Founded in 1994 in its present form, the origins of Les Serres Neville go back to 1973 when Chuck Neville bought his farm at the end of the Dillon Rd. Originally, he operated the farm as a somewhat subsistence oriented operation with a large vegetable garden and a variety of cows, horses, pigs etc. The orientation of the farm turned in the direction of horticulture with the coming of Cathy Brochet to the farm in 1977. At first they raised vegetable plants in the greenhouse which were later transplanted into the fields and sold at a farm stand in Lennoxville. By 1983 the transition to strictly greenhouse crops with the emphasis on bedding plants had been completed. Come take a tour of Les Serres Neville, past and present.
The Olden days
Trees, Shrubs, Fruit Trees and Shrubs